The trend of social media marketing is growing enormously in every part of the world and everyone wants to increase his social media network. A lot of people use Social Media app for fun, entertainment, and joy. But there are few people who use these audiences on Social Media Apps as their customer for selling products or any services and these were known as Social Media Market Influencer. Social Media Market Influencer grow his/her network of audiences with the help of content creation tools which are required for creating the best content for their Social Media Account. It may be Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter. These content creation tools are required everywhere for creating text on images, Facebook cover, YouTube cover, Instagram posts, Instagram Stories and Profile Pictures for Accounts. For the creation of content for social media, there is a lot of Computer software.
Today I will share with you Best content making apps for Android which are free and easy to use.
TOP 5 APPS IN ANDROID FOR BEST CONTENT MAKING OR PHOTO EDITING
1. Pixel Lab: Text on Pictures
FEATURES : TOP CONTENT MAKING APP FOR YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK
- Pixel Lab is one of the best content making apps for Android, It is downloaded by 10 million+ users on Play Store with a rating of 4.6.
- Add and customize as much text objects as you want.
- Create 3d texts and overlay them on top of your images, or have them stand on their own in a cool poster.
- Make your text stand out with dozens of text effects like Shadow, Inner Shadow, Stroke, Background, Reflection, Emboss, Mask, 3D text.
- Set your text to any fill option you want, be it a simple color, a linear gradient, a radial gradient, or an image texture.
- Choose from default fonts or you can download your own fonts from DAFONT
- You can easily remove background from images be it green screen, blue screen, or a simple white background screen. Pixel Lab can make it transparent for you.
- It helps in creating Instagram Stories, Posts, Facts, Memes, and Polls.
- You can create YouTube Thumbnails, YouTube Channel Banner, Facebook Cover Art, Twitter Header Size and much more with Pixel lab.
- You can save the images in low, medium, high, very high and ultra size.
- I recommend you Pixel Lab because it’s free and user-friendly.
- Pixel Lab is the best or top app for content making.
2. PicsArt Photo Editor : Picture, Video and Collage Maker
FEATURES: AMAZING APP FOR PHOTOSHOP AND ART
- PicsArt is the best app for Photo editing, Collage making, and Drawing tools. It is downloaded by more than 500 million users on Play Store with a rating of 4.5.
- PicsArt is probably the best photo editor in Android.
- It includes tools to create cutouts, crop, stretch, clone, add text and adjust curves according to your choice.
- It includes backgrounds, frames, and clip arts.
- PicsArt provides more than 100+ fonts for your photos and creating photos.
- You can also add your own fonts in PicsArt.
- The app offers you a bunch of drawing tools and brushes to create logos, sketches, and paintings. For creating best content i will recommend you this app.
- PicsArt also helps in creating collage according to your choices.
- PicsArt is a little bit difficult to use in contrast to Pixel Lab and it is also a paid software after expiring trial version.
FEATURES: BEST APP FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTO EDITING
- Snapseed is the best app for creating cartoon characters, Photo edit and Professional quality. It is downloaded by more than 100 million users on Play store with a rating of 4.5.
- It can open both JPG and RAW files.
- Snapseed has 29 tools and filters for creating best high quality images.
- In Snapseed you can also create HDR Scape.
- The Snapseed App was a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
- You can easily use Snapseed because it’s interface is user friendly.
- The App is available on Google Play Store and it’s free.
4. Prisma Photo Editor
FEATURES: SUPREME APP FOR AMAZING EFFECTS AND TRANSFORMATION
- Prisma is the best app for creating amazing effects and transforming your photos into paintings. It is downloaded by more than 50 million users on Play Store with a rating of 4.3.
- The paintings and effects of Prisma are so realistic that it seems like they are painted by painters.
- In Prisma you’ll find new art filter every day.
- Likewise PicsArt, Prisma had also a creators community to share your creations.
- There are 100’s of tools and filter for enhancement of Photo to give a final touch after applying filters.
- Prisma is also a user friendly interface app and free to use.
- I think Prisma is the Best content Making App for creating paintings.
5. Canva : Graphic Design for Flyers, Logos and Posters
FEATURES: BEST CONTENT MAKING APP FOR INSTAGRAM CONTENT CREATORS
- There is no doubt that canva is the best content making app for Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. It has more than 100 million downloads and a rating of 4.8.
- Canva is available on both website and in play Store.
- In Canva you will find more than 60,000 free templates for designing your type of content for any platform.
- It has various text fonts to add texts on photos.
- You can upload your own pictures from gallery or use premium photos from Canva.
- Canva helps in creating Facebook posts, Facebook covers, Pinterest banners, Twitter banners and YouTube Thumbnails.
- It has user friendly interface and available in both free and premium versions.